Friday, August 26, 2011

Arby's can suck it.

This blog post is short and sweet. 


I ran some errands today and on the way, stopped and bought a combo meal at Arby's. Now one might say. "Hillary, it's fine. We all make mistakes." But this wasn't just a mistake. It was a blatant disregard of my own rules. I wanted it. I didn't need it. It sounded so good and I couldn't remember the last time I had had Arby's. So with that, I decided to wolf it down in a matter of minutes, barely digesting the actual food. Worse part, I wasn't even hungry. I just thought it sounded great.


Also - I've hardly exercised this week. I feel sluggish and lazy. This cannot and will not happen. Tomorrow is a NEW day and I will be getting my butt out of bed to work out and remind myself every moment tomorrow that it is MY CHOICE to be healthy. 


Make it happen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment