Monday, September 19, 2011

sunrises and huge cups of coffee.

Goodness gracious, great balls of FIRE. Life is in full swing and let me tell you I've had to hold on for dear life. There has been a lot of changes within my job and as of now, I'm working in a high school Emotionally Impaired classroom at a larger high school about a half hour away from my house. Whew. I don't think I've been this tired in a very long time. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love being busy, feeling like I have a purpose, and of course BEING A TEACHER but the change from doing much of nothing to having absolutely no down time. WHOAAA. I'm a tired girl. 


Which means I've wanted little or nothing to do with exercising. I'm inspired by my mom who has lost a total of 60 pounds since February. She is looking so freaking hot I can't even stand it. When she gets home, she literally puts her shoes right on and starts walking. She says that if she sits down, she won't get back up. I'm the same way. I need to be more like her and be that go-getter. 


On the up and up, I am now back at the 20 pounds I lost this spring. CHAAAA-CHING. Now, I just really have to kick it into gear, watch what I'm eating and lose another 20. :) Keep me in your prayers. Until I see you, enjoy the sunrises and those big cups of coffee for me. 


Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment