Thursday, October 18, 2012

Fall Frenzy

Hi Beautiful Friends, 

Gosh, where has the time gone? I can't believe I haven't updated you all in 2 months. I'm hoping this means that I've done a better job talking to you all in person or chatting with you on the phone. :) 

Let's get down to the nitty gritty. 

1) School started and it's like I have halted any progression I have made in losing any weight. I have rarely been home in time to run outside while it's still light and you know I am not a morning person so getting up at 5 or so doesn't sound pleasant, whatsoever. BLAH. That actually sounds like the worst thing ever. I keep saying to myself that tomorrow will be better and yet, I'm making the same choices over and over. Do you see how this is a never ending battle? It's a constant-daily-I-wish-I-didn't-have-this-problem problem. So for those of you reading this feeling much the same way, I AM RIGHT THERE WITH YA SISTA. Seriously. It's a lifestyle change that is never ending. It's not always easy but I love the results I see and how I am feeling and that is what drives me forward. 

2) As most of you know, my Grandpa died last weekend and that was a huge factor in my bad habits this past week. People are so wonderful and have been bringing over incredible food. I CAN'T STOP EATING. Oh my word. I am reverting back to comfort. I need to change that habit quick. My goal in the next couple of weeks is to really get back on the band wagon. I need to keep going. 

3) Success sharing: I am currently 50 pounds lighter than I was at my heaviest! BAH! I can't even believe it. It's taken me so long to get here and there are many more pounds to go, but man alive. It's one day at a time. Thanks for keeping me real. 

4) Thanks for keeping me accountable. It means more to me than you know. 

XOXO,
Hill

No comments:

Post a Comment